top of page

Crop & Hail Insurance

Multi-Peril & Hail

It seems that now, more than ever, weather is unpredictable. Crop Insurance can provide you with protection for your investment and hard work. Call us to see how you can benefit from this protection.


If farming is your livelihood, you’re likely aware that a commercial insurance policy or a farm insurance policy doesn’t cover your crops. To safeguard your harvest against unavoidable crop loss or to get revenue protection from market fluctuations, you will need crop insurance.

Our crop agents develop customized strategies to protect Farmers. We help you select the right product choices that range from: individual production, revenue protection plans to protection based on county yields and prices.

If you’d like to look into crop insurance for your farm, give us a call so you can rest easy this growing season.

crop webpage image.jpg
Rod Kronk_edited.jpg
Rod Kronk

Owner/ Agent

Phone: (740) 852-2266 

Fax: (740) 852-9050

Rod grew up in the Insurance and Farming Industry. He is a graduate of Madison-Plains High School and Bowling Green State University, where he graduated Cum Laude in Insurance/Finance. Following graduation, Rod worked at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and the Chicago Board of Trade. He joined his father’s insurance agency in 1994. Rod has been active in the Madison County community. He has coached youth soccer and baseball, and has served on Boards of the London Public Library, London Area Baseball Council, Madison Health and his church.

Brittany Zerkle.webp
Brittany Zerkle, C.I.S.R.

Licensed Agent, specializing in Property and Casualty

Phone: (740) 852-2266 

Fax: (740) 852-9050

Brittany obtained her insurance license in 2006 and specializes in Property & Casualty lines. She has been a Madison County resident for most of her life and resides here with her husband and their three children. Brittany is a graduate of Madison Plains High School and Cedarville University. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her family and practicing photography.

Grant Zerkle.webp
Grant Zerkle

Licensed Agent, specializing in Farm, Crop & Hail

Phone: (740) 852-2266 

Fax: (740) 852-9050

Grant grew up on a family farm in southern Madison County. He is a graduate of Madison-Plains High School and Cedarville University. Grant joined the agency in 2022 and is available to help with Farm, Crop, Property and Casualty coverage. When away from the office, he enjoys following Ohio State sports, spending time with his wife and three children, and doing various activities on the farm. 

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.

bottom of page